Skip to main content

Fics on long term hiatus

-Brand New Journey[Mizuno/Shige, Tsubasa/Shou] (20% done)

The above fic will be on long term hiatus cause I had no idea what to do with them -_-() Until I get more ideas, it will be on long term hiatus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

*sigh*

Am going to bed in a while, just an entry to remind myself and stuff XDD I'd yet to return Shuhua the 60cents ...I keep forgetting about it XDD ... Grace is sick hence is absence today xD... I went out with Xinhui and Shuhua to IMM today xD We had so much fun together XDD... I can't believe I actually spend so long with Xinhui at the Daigoro, Bento box section XDD I managed to ask for permission to borrow Shaman King animes from Xinhui as soon as she finished the series, while I promised to lend them Fruits Basket... (which indicates me to beg from my brother and to locate that missing disc 3 XDD) Probably to replace box 2 as well -_-() My brother's copy is MIA... only Box 1 remains at home XD... Also, I'd ask my ex-tutor to bring back the latest release of 'Godhand Teru' and 'Tennis no Ohjisama' mangas set when he went to Taiwan next month for training XD so far, I don't need to buy myself except for Tantei Gakuen Q and DearBoys XDD That reminds me ...