Skip to main content

First post in Year 2015

Today's the 4th of Jan 2015, and my first working day in the new year.

Just a recap of what I did for last Christmas and New Year Eve. My pals and I celebrated Christmas on 24th Dec, Xmas eve itself. Met up for lunch at Vivo City Mcdonalds around 12.30, but in the end everyone was late and we only get to see each other at 1.45pm.

After which, we took the Sentosa Express Train to RWS where we visited the S.E.A aquarium (after 2pm promo ticket). No one except Eve and me brought along our digital Cam.  Yes, digital Cam I had finally managed to purchased it after much debating in October.  It's a Nikon Coolpix L29, bought at a pricing of $109 at Challenger. It comes with a camera kit consisting of a tripod, and cleanser I think.  Can't really recall since I had yet to used it.

After 5pm, we make our way into USS.  Finally a chance to visit USS, since I visited USJ before I actually enter Singapore Universal Studios XD. Either way, the landscape is smaller as compared to USJ in Osaka.  (Speaking of which, I would definitely want to visit USJ & Disney Land/Sea again some other time XD)
Despite the rain we encountered while in USS, we still managed to take a total of 4 rides (USJ - only took roller coaster, as it left us half-dead). We took the Elmo's ride, Madagascar Boat Ride, Merry Go Round and the Transformer EVEC Ride. XD

Haven't had the chance to try the Mummy and Jurassic Park ride though, shall see if there's a chance in the future. After USS, we went to Ding Tai Feng RWS for dinner and later depart for Vivo where we spend time taking pictures with the giant Christmas tree before finally heading to my home in Jurong for gifts exchange.  Reason being - I forgot to bring out my gift earlier on in the day. :P

For New Year, as I had to work until 9pm we did not really do much except to meet them for movie session at JEM (The trio meet up earlier at Sushi Tei to have dinner). They photobomb me with their dinner menu XD

We watched the seventh son, and just nice when movie end it was 12.45... so we celebrated the countdown in the movie theatre. After which, as SH says she don't want to go home so fast we ended up in Eve's car taking a drive through the night streets of SG. Halfway along the line I dozed off, and then woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on phone - by then its' 6.30am and we are kind of like in Changi area. Later we had breakfast at Changi Airport T2 Burger King - speaking of which, I still owe Eve movie ticket price and XH 20 cents for the breakfast XD Arrived home on 1st Jan itself, around 9plus and drop dead on bed straightaway XD

This July would be the 10 years anniversary of our friendship, and I know the gals are planning a trip. Let's see when the trip would be fix, either June or July judging by their words as of current. Most likely a trip to Taiwan, since I only got like 6 days for the holiday break.  

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...