Skip to main content

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards.

A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same.

Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hectic chaotic gunshot battle took place, it was then that Lacus managed to persuade Meer to leave with them. It was then that Neo arrived with Akatsuki, Kira asked the latter to take Lacus back to Archangel and invited Meer along.

Meer was just about to accept the invitation when she found Sarah aiming the gun towards the back of Lacus, sensing danger, she leapt forward and took the shot for Lacus. That action alone, caused her life and that the gang appeared to be shock by her actions. Lacus even cried, tears flowing down her cheek as she held on to Meer's body. Now that Meer was killed, Athrun appeared to be crying too. It strucks me as odd, how Athrun and Kira's position have somehow being switched. In the Seed, it was Kira who'd cried when Fllay had been killed, now it was Athrun's turn to witness Meer's death.

The only difference being, it was Lacus that betrayed ZAFT to stay be Kira's side in Seed. Now, it was Meyrin who did it for Athrun... Well... whatever it is, I'm defintely looking forward to episode 47 of Gundam Seed destiny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sign of the times: dissent on America’s highways
With anger over Bushs government and the war in Iraq, Americans have found a new way to protest.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a income from home site. It pretty much covers income from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Anonymous said…
Wow! I wanna watch tis epi! Lolz so that Meer girl is the Fake Lacus? Lol i havent really seen teh fake Lacus yet... wonder how alike is her *hmm*

Really shocked sia.. she helped the real lacus?? O_O
Anonymous said…
yup i look forward to ep 47 too!

i agree to your statement that kira and athrun seem to switched roles. in GS kira was the one who was already crying and misguided, and in GSD it is athrun. also, in GSD, kira is the all cool and collected guy whereas athrun is the unstable emotional person, esp at the front part.
joanne said…
To Erika: Yeah...she did help Lacus... and I can't believe I posted at the wrong blog for this episode -_-()

Pilomath: XD Yep, they did switched position XD

Popular posts from this blog

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Things to do for the week

Well... I notice I have a lot of stuff to do over the course of the next month. XD 1) Jac is coming back on 20th XD (not something I can do... -_-()...school starts that day for me -_- ) 2) Meet Jac, go medieval book shopping ^^ (30 june at 1 pm) 3) Read 'The Glass Palace', still stuck at chapter 12 -_-() 4) Find time for fics work ^^;; 5) Update journal and burn CDs 6) Update/do at least one chapter of Chinese fics -_-() on hold for nearly a year already -_-()... 7) Make new friends !!!! 8) Revising Sec 2 work (for tutoring purposes) 9) 30 themes & 50 themes challenges 10) Check f-list regularly, so I don;t get flood ^^ That's kinda about it -_-()...nothing much to really talk abt XD List for month of July 1)Buy new set of CD-Rs 2)Do well for OFA Progress Test 3)Finished reading 'The Glass Palace', currently at part 4.