Skip to main content

An update after vanishing all these while

Okay, I haven't been updating for quite some time but I suddenly felt like doing it so here I am.

Apparently, I'm still with Doreimi Music School as admin associate.  The Marketing course I'm taking at BMC is still ongoing, I've finish the classes for the 1st 2 modules and would be starting the 3rd module (Marketing itself) next Monday onwards.

Just last week, I re-new my popular membership card (3 years) at CCK Lot 1 outlet.  I' m quite happy to see that more novels are now being published and selling at Popular Book Stores, that mean I can save more $$$ in future as the series selling at Popular is relatively cheaper as compared to the ones I got from stores imported directly from Taiwan or even at Kinokuniya.

Yesterday was my so-called break from school, before starting the new module next week.  I went to K-box CCK with Xin Hui and we are like singing J-pop throughout the sessions and ending with Cantonese songs I believe.  Alright, I did tried out some K-pop songs ... but quite a number which I wanted they don't have it.

Also I sign up for the passion card yesterday at HKN CC as I decided to enrol in a course held by the CC, Korean Elementary Language Course Stage 1.  I had to go for Hong Kah North CC as its' the only class which time-slot suits my current working schedules.  The class is on Sunday night 7-9pm, which is good as I knock off from work at 5pm.  The other CC either have it on Monday evening 7-9 (which I have my BMC course at same timing) or that they have it on other weekdays whereby I would be working at that timing.  Weekend wise, usually they held it in the afternoon like 1-3pm whereby I had yet to knock off.  Therefore, after searching high and low for a suitable class I can only find a timing that suits me under Hong Kah North CC.  Well, its' alright - cause its' a 9 bus-stops distance from my residential area;not really too far.

The course is at $110 (member rate), and I paid $12 for Passion Card application and got a Sketchers Bag (worth $79) as free gift :) Which is absolutely great! ^__^

I decided to go for the CC course as its' cheaper and more value for money.  I know Hanok is good and location is ideal as well but the cost of $280 for 10 lessons is a killer for me.  Whereas CC only have it at $120 for 10 lessons for nearly 2 hrs each session, this is kind of more affordable for me. Well in any case, I am looking forward to the start of the class in October.  Though after paying for the course I'm kind of broke for this month, and there's still 2 more weeks plus to my next pay-check day.  Well, I guess I could survive by eating cheaper and more budget food over the next 2 weeks or so... That's all for now, Cya!

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...