Skip to main content

Okay, so Maybe I am getting used to working?

Right, I'm 2nd month past into my new job. The stress level is getting tone down, so perhaps I am finally adjusted to the environment here? Though, there are times whereby anxiety caught up with me but I'm no longer breaking down. Which is good, I supposed?

Criticism and lectures comes every now and then, and I just nodded and commented that I shall take note of that in future. Still, there are little things that I forget every now and then, wondering I should write it down and post in front of the notice board that I will see each time I look up. A bit lame, but its' just the little things that I forgot most of the times ...

I welcome the year 2012 which is coming in another week time, but am a little reluctant to leave behind the year 2011. Reason is stupid, cause it meant lesser holidays that falls on Sunday ... Silly right? Still, yeah looking at the calender for 2012 I get a little gloomy ... Except for the Month January which have loads of holidays (New Year & CNY) From February to March ... There's totally no holidays at all!!!

A bit dreadful if you ask me ... *Sigh* Some more, Feb 2012 is a 29 days month ... An extra day for me to go through ...

Previously, I don't know whether its' to avoid problems or what sort ever, I had been contemplating of going back to school for full-time studies. I even went to the extent of wondering if I should apply for Poly courses. Lucky, a chat with Mother dearest had me halted on the idea. For a while, I was thinking maybe I can go back into the ITE and switch to something else?

After a while, I thought ... Nah, no point for me to hold 2 different ITE cert. So out of curiosity, I surf the net for a while longer and realized that ITE nows supplied Diploma courses - though only 3 courses but still, a better chance for ITE grads to pursue Diploma course rather than fighting with the rest of the O levels students out there for Poly chances - isn't it? Too bad, the only Diploma course for Business students was Technical Diploma in Culinary Skills. And its' only open to the four courses graduates - Nitec is Baking & Pastry, Nitec in Culinary Skills (Western), Higher Nitec in Hospitality Operations, and the other one I believe was a Higher Nitec course in F&B Operations or something similar.

So sad, why this kind of things only happened after my batch of students graduate? So bad ... Nonetheless, I was thinking maybe I should indeed go pursue a Diploma since its' always better looking than a ITE cert. So I started looking for private schools offering Part-time studies. With my financial status and do not wish to borrow money from parents, and additionally am too lazy to travel far - I can only look at BMC Academy.

This time I aim for Business course, and not accounting course - am sick of Financial Modules already. Since I did not persevere to complete the Diploma in Mgmt Accting & Finance at PSB. Moreover, BMC offered Monthly installments schemes which suit me ...

Currently, I am thinking to enrol in the March intake of Cambridge International Diploma in Business at Advance Level. Total course fees is about 2000++, but I can pay it in installments of 250++ per month. So I'm debating, I have until End of Jan to decide whether I am going for it. So I'm currently planning my budget for the course.

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...