Skip to main content

我已经彻底的无药可救了

Why? Reason being, I actually cancel a certain no. of comics just to get my hands on the novels =_=

I donated my set of 花与恶魔 to the shop, and am putting a temporary stop on my collection of comics, not all but at least a good whole 9 sets or so ... But I'm keeping my BL collection cause Jing is reading them. I stop my Kuroshitsuji, Bloody Monday S2, 足球骑士,天才麻将少女,彩云国漫画,少年刑警,草莓狂热,元气结神恋物语,可能还有一些不过我忘了。 阿!对了,还有鶺鴒女神

I'm stopping them, just for the sake of getting novels for the new year XDDD but 彩云漫画 one of these days I'm going to order via sea to complete them XD Novels wise, 桃源之药12 would be the ending ... I'm not gonna buy it yet, cause I still got book 8-11 at Jurong XDDD

I finish 特传P2 volume 2 yesterday, and must wait till sat to get my hands on vol 3 via Biyu!!! Cause shop is pressing me to return part 2 , so I might as well borrow from biyu in future XDDD Later on , while I'm going to work ... I'm gonna start reading 非关英雄3 ... Have been putting it on hold long enough liao, I'm hoping to finish at least 1 book and return Biyu before CNY ... And if possible, 吾命2 as well ... Oh yes, and her 'Grace Door' 漫画too!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...