Skip to main content

New updates with my life

This blog is almost dead, for I had not been updating for months ... So I finally decided to update something here.

1st of all, I resigned from my job as admin assistant for YKAT towards the end of July. My last day with them was 14 Aug, and therefore I am now a free 'girl' again ^_^

2nd of all, I went back to my previous company - AZ Lifestyle Pte Ltd. I would be re-joining them officially next month, 1 Sep over at the Ginza outlet. Currently, I am working part-time for them.

So far I've covered for Bedok on 8 Aug, and then subsequently on sundays for Ginza between 6pm to 9 pm. Then on 19 Aug, I covered Ginza for the whole day and I would be doing so too for the upcoming monday as well. Starting upcoming week, I would be helping out at the Ginza store in the morning for packing purposes. Namely, because the shop would be moving into West Coast Plaza soon. Most likely sometime next month.

Anyway, news had it that Miss A might be coming back soon ... Thought of it makes me Sianz leh ... Nevermind, shall leave it to Mr G.S to handle A & C & W ... Speaking of which, I would need to speak with W about my future duties soon, before he went back to KL again. He would be back in SG with C tomorrow onwards ...

Once moved into WCP ... the store might have to operate on public holiday too, this is to ensure that we can get more sales in order to cover the high overhead. Today Jamie did a rough estimation of the amt of sales we should be earning once moved into the new shop, I get a little overwhelm ... Therefore, I think we should think of something to promote the new store and all ... Shall discuss it with G.S again, soon ...

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...