Skip to main content

Stress! and more Stress!!!

Today's 2nd day of my work without CianYin to guide me, and it already makes me wanna find a corner and hide while tearing out my eyes. Absolutely stressful, if I really had to find something to describe it. Especially, today ... Had went in at 8.22 due to my inability to finish the invoice and delivery orders yesterday evening. Then I knock off only at 6pm after I finished the invoice needed to be issued out tomorrow.

Lucky, I managed to clear out the majority of the stuff today... I'm only left with the door knobs which I had yet to pack, most probably I'll go in earlier tomorrow to pack it. Then I'll need to note down the number of things which I need to do stock adjustments for, and hopefully tomorrow won't be as busy as today ... Else, I don't think I can survive it, my energy is running on low and my 'tank' is half-empty already. I'm all the more looking forward to this upcoming friday, for its' a public holiday and that I can finally just drop everything and unwind and re-charge for 24 hours until I'm back to face another 1/2 day worth of hell-hole (whereby I know the first thing to do is to do the Manjusri Sec Sch order... cause it need to be deliver the following week). Oh Yes, sat is also the day whereby I need to do the manual stock adjustments consolidations too...

I'll see if I have time for filing tmr, if not I try to squeeze it into Thursday slot. if not... I'll have a lot to file on Sat, and I know if I wanna go back on time ... on Sat, I need to get rid of my filing before holiday comes around. I initially planned to do my theory today, but so far I had yet to do so ... cause I am really tired out by all these things ... and if this Friday is going to be used for projects ... I'll really dropped dead.

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...