Skip to main content

Some updates on the week

First off, Exams status...

One down and two more to go. Took the Financial Strategy paper yesterday, and all I can say now is to hope that the teacher will take pity on me and let me passed. Given up on 1 questions worth 20 marks, cause I had no idea what the heck it was asking, the remaining 80 marks, I could only hoped for the best T.T I did study, but end up coming out 3 topics which I did not make it a point to study, cause I don't understand a single bit out of the text =_=

Now, I have 2 more papers to prepare for. Financial Management and Business Information System, I'm gonna start revising for it in a while's time. In the meantime, I just wanted to get something off my chest.

Send out about 6 job applications over the past month, and finally I received another call from the SPF calling me down to interview ... Wee!!! Okay, happy enough but still the venue for the interview is at Novena. When I first saw the email notifying me of the details of the interview, I was going @@. Well, thankfully the email came attached with the directions of how to get there ... cause the address is something I had never seen before =_= ... I lived in Jurong some more, Novena was like 2 train transit and 16 stops away ... Well, at least its' not that far as compared to Bedok which is like 19 stops away from Jurong =_=

Also, I'm having a primary school gathering reunion party this sunday XDDD Mr Kamarudin will be joining, :P Found back all the lost classmates of the class 6/4 on facebook too :P

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...