Skip to main content

Theory Exam and Shopping Spee at Bugis!!!

Went for theory exam Grade 3 at SMU - school of business this morning. Despite trying to be on time, I'm still late for 10 minutes. Luckily, I can still finish the paper on time. You know what's the most embarrassing thing for me today at the exam venue? Thing is, cause I'm late I've got no time to set my phone to silent before entering the exam hall. Imagine my horror when my mobile phone signal an incoming sms message while I'm on the verge of starting the paper ...

Damn paiseh man! Anyway, the paper finished at 11.30am ... and since I had about 2 hrs to spare. I walked down to Bugis Junction, at first I took the wrong turn and nearly ended up at orchard instead. So I have to U-turn, and change direction =_=

Since I didn't have time for breakfast this morning, I went to Jco Donuts and have some donuts before meeting up with my pals. Funny thing, there's no plate ... okay fine, I'm alright with the box. Then most ridiculously, there's no tissue given nor was there any fork and knife despite the fact that I had specified that I would be having the donuts 'dine-in'.

I ended up emptying my own share of tissue, since the donuts are kinda messy to eat. After wards, I had to go to the washroom to clean my hands still cause' they are still kind of sticky. Nevermind, after donuts... I realized that I still had about an hr to spare so I went up to where the fountain was situated. Found a place to sit and then started to read the novels which I've brought out with me.

I've brought along 4 novels, but ended up only finishing 1 book. Which I supposed is good enough, another book I've started a few pages before giving up on the idea entirely and decided to simply just listen to my mp3 while waiting for my pals to arrive. Reason being, I do not want to 'cry' in public due to the story plot =_=

Right, after Shuhua and Xinhui arrived we went to Ma Maison for lunch. We all had curry rice set ^^ which was good enough, I supposed. Except that the chicken is a little too salty so we did not finished it all. After lunch, we went shopping around bugis junction first. Cause we are waiting for Evelyn to join us at a later point of time, cause she need to bring her car to service first (in Malaysia).

After which, we went to bugis street to shop. Which I finally bought 1 top blouse for future office work purposes. Shuhua and Eve each bought a top as well, then Shuhua bought a pair of new shoes. Then we dropped by Illuma as I need to use the toilet, and I absolutely dislike the idea of using the toilet at bugis street ^^;; finds it a little too unhygienic.

After Bugis Street, we went to 'This Fashion' where Shuhua bought a pair of dress pants, Eve bought a dress. I myself purchased two more attire that's suitable and could be considered as part of the office wear attire. After that, we went back to Bugis Junction for dinner where we had noodles and buns ' xiao long bao' (Yummy!!!)

After dinner, we went back to 'Miss Emily' where shuhua decided to buy a lolita style top blouse and a short outside coat for herself ^_^ Last stop is neoprint station, before we all wrapped it up as a day and went back to where Eve parked her car and drove us all home :)

Overall its' an eventful and fulfilling shopping trip, today ^_^ Nonetheless, the sheer idea that I would have to work tomorrow makes me feel sianz. Nvm, I still had tuesday and wednesday block free... Probably I'll stay home over the two days to rot in my piles of novels ^_^ Had a lot of them to read ... then after which, I'm scheduled to work from 18/3 all the way to 22/3 before I'm on off again on the 23rd of March. Alright then, shall update again next weekend or the week after. Depends on my mood and if there's any event worth blogging about ^_^ Cya!

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...