Skip to main content

Shopping Trip to JP and some thoughts...

Okay, my mood is kind of messed up right now. A little grumpy but not exactly unhappy or mad. Just grouchy and grumpy, dunno whether it has anything to do with my menstrual cycle or what. Anyway, just feeling moody lah!

This morning, Irene (Ex-schoolmate) canceled out on me. That's fine, cause our lunch appointment was kind of arrange at a very last minute too. Anyway, no harm done in her canceling out on me. I have other plans in mind also, just a matter of executing them earlier or later only.

Since Irene canceled our lunch meeting, I went directly to Ginza outlet. Before that, went to West Coast Plaza to buy sushi for Jing and myself. To which, have to remind her to pay me for the sushi this sat. Right, so far so good ... nothing much though I'm a little frustrated by all the noises produced by the nearby renovation work of the coffee shop next door.

I left Ginza at about 5pm, then traveled by MRT train to JP to meet up with Shu Hua and Xinhui. Went for dinner at Pepper Lunch with them both, then go to Fair Price Xtra to shop for my pads as I am running out on them liao. Then my socks decided to fail on me, spoilt halfway. Bo bian, at first wanna go buy socks one than I say nevermind just went to get shuhua office wear can liao. So we started hunting for suitable office wears.

Am tempted to buy some too, but too bad either the clothes cutting only have small sizes or that their largest size can't fit me at all. Darn! buy clothes for myself is always a chores! Cause nothing ever fits! Especially those button-down type!!!

That darken my mood, but I tried not to let it affect me. Since technically its' Shuhua whom needed to buy them now, and not me. In the end she managed to buy a piece of clothing from Dano. I want also dun't have ... T_T

Next month I'm changing jobs, probably to office environment. So I'm now planning for a shopping trip to buy myself some of those desperately needed office wear. I'm planning it to be on 13 March, cause the rest of my saturdays are fully booked!

6 Mar - Farewell party at Ginza for Jing! And I have my own reason for desperately wanting to be there on that day~!

20 Mar - Would be working! Most likely! Cause boss have some kind of fair again =_=

27 Mar - SMU Bazaar for Natsu. Would be selling clothes then, where got the time to buy clothes for myself!

Although, 13 MaR I've got theory examinations too. But at least that one was in the morning! Exam started at 10. It will last for 1.5 hrs, which means will end about 11.30am. Unless I intended to just go home after the paper, I have more than enough time to shop on that day. So I'm planning to meet the girls at Bugis that day. Still, so far only confirm that they are supposed to be free on that day. However, they had yet to give me the timing for the meeting up and the waiting/meet-up venues at Bugis.

The process of waiting for their confirmation is far too distressing for me to stay calm for even one minute. Hopefully they can give me an answer soon, so I dun't have to wait until bloody last minute to ask my other friends whether they wanna go shopping with me. I preferred to be planned ahead of time. Especially is the case if I do not want to shop alone, cause knowing me ... shopping alone = no shopping done at all. Cause' I most probably would just go back home and stay home to rot. Otherwise, its' off to shop at bookstores or places like Daiso or supermarket. Cause that is the only place where I can tahan shopping alone.

I'm not good at shopping for clothes, and dreaded such clothes shopping spee if I had no absolute need to buy any. But when I really find the need to buy, I do not have any idea as to what I should get. Cause if I'm alone, I usually only go for the cheapest one in store not caring to even try on to see if it suited me. So long the size fits me, I'll most probably heck care and just grab and go. Therefore, its' absolutely important for me to find ppl to shop with if I am going out to shop for clothes! Thus, Evelyn and Shuhua ... kindly discuss the details among urselves and sms me later can?!!

Try not to take longer than a week to let me know of the outcome, cause if you two decided not to join me there... I'll have to ask someone else liao, ppl like my cousin (who I desperately hope is willing to help me out and not going out with boyfriend) or my soon-to-be ex-colleague Jing. To which, I hope had the time and is willing to help me out on this thing. So please please let me know soon okay?! Else, may have to resort to broadcasting on facebook and advertise and see if ppl are willing to go shopping with me (T.T)

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...