Skip to main content

Rainy Day and Gloomy Mood

Its' a raining sat morning, I specifically told my mom to drag me out of bed before she left for work this morning. Reason, I dun wanna be late for work and I had several things to do before work today.

1. Have to go bank in money for the shop, bank at Jurong West Blk 502. Operated until 11.30am only, so I have to go early. Hoping to reach by 10.30am. Therefore, I needed to wake up latest by 9am.

2. Collect HK comics at Boon Lay. I just realized I forgot to take the book which belong to Boon Lay home yesterday. It just slipped from my mind, I guess. Nvm ... Jamie can delivered it next wed.

I'll either sweep & mop the floor today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow as I intend to finish up my majority of the paperwork today. Shilin coming in at 5pm, I hope I can finish as much as possible before she came in and distracted me from doing so.

3. Lethargic day this has been thus far. As its' raining, the weather makes me wanna lie still on my bed and not moving a single inch. Too bad, have to go work today so I have to literally forced and dragged myself out from the bed.

Finish reading the 2 new books which I borrowed from the shop yesterday. Yesterday's sales is pathetic, I hope today would be better else I might have the boss chasing after me for reasons. I've with me bk 1 to 9 of the series 'Bartender' which Alan lend me yesterday, I had yet to touch them. However, I have every intention in mind to finish it by Monday night so that I can pass them over to Jing - such that she could read and pass them back to Alan on 27 March.

4. Have been in a gloomy mood recently, had no idea why though ... Lets' hope my mood will improve over the next week. Perhaps its' all the stresses getting to me already, speaking of which I really need to get down to studying soon. I haven't been touching my text for like how long? No idea, but I really need to get down to them soon.

I need to prepare to study at least 5 chapters for each subject, maybe I can just picked 5 and concentrated on them? I have 3 subjects to study for, so I need to study a total of 15 chapters. Below are the dates to take note:

7 April - Financial Strategy (2-5pm)
13 April - Financial Management (2-5pm)
14 April - Business Information System (2-5pm)

All the three subjects, I had to die die pass this time around. I think I'll take all my notes with me today and see which one I am in the mood for later this afternoon. I can't procrastinate any longer for the exam is coming up real soon. This is no theory exam for music, so I can't not study for them ... *Sigh* speaking of which, I've got to notify Ms. Wee about the fact that I had exams on the two days and would need to switch timing for my flute classes. That's all for now, cya!

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...