Skip to main content

Jing's Last Day & Natsunoki AGM

Okay, so what's up with me today?

First, the gals and I meet up at shuhua place this afternoon to discuss about the booth thingy taking place on 27 Mar.

Also to confirm the timing to meet them next week, on 13 Mar at bugis after my theory exam. Right, and I owe Evelyn $5.25 for the mcdonald delivery this afternoon. Also, I had yet to pay the $11.70 to Natsu for the tee-shirt which I took a few weeks ago. Its' decided that I'll be paying for the receipt/cash sale book using what I owe Natsu. The remaining I'll transfer to Natsu afterwards.

Right, so in the late afternoon ... I traveled down to Ginza AZ to have fun with Biyu and Jing cause' its' Jing last day working at AZ. Bought a cake at Oiishi Bakery - which Jing and I share cost to celebrate her last day of work. ^__^

Return Biyu book 1 of No Hero, and borrowed book 2 of 'Legend of Sun Knight' from her. Although, I haven't even finish book 1 yet :P

I'm booked up for the rest of March, so most probably I'll only get to meet Biyu at Ginza sometime next month. Since my official last day of work would be on 31 Mar 2010.

Ms. Helen would be taking over the issues relating to the HR starting from today onwards. So most likely my last month of work would be peaceful?! No more last minute notifications, I hope? ^^;; Right, don't know much yet for now. Hopefully, Jamie will fill me in on Monday. I'll go in and see what I can do for tomorrow.

Hm..m... probably should get started on my revision for the exams, but haven't been in the mood to do so for the past few days. =_= thought of studying makes me wanna sleep leh ... but still, have to do some studying. Else, I'll failed again which I absolutely hated. That's all for now, shall see if there's anything to add on tml. Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...