Skip to main content

Birthday Celebration Update

On 7 november, SH, Eve celebrated XH and my birthday together. We first went to watch a movie at West Mall - my girlfriend is an agent. The movie was well 'funny' on the overall standards ... but because I didn't bring my spects on that day ... couldn't catch all the words. Because the dialogue is in korean I dont understand them either.

Afterwards, went to JP to eat dinner at Kushinbo ... Buffet style, one person about 39.90 ... Overall, its' ok ... but I think I eat too much shashimi that day. Now see Shashimi wanna run ... anyway, after that went to Safra to K-box. Started from the Jap songs, then slowly moved to the chinese songs.

I still owed SH about 19.52 for the K-session, will pay her after my pay check is cleared. cause she paid with her credit card first ... ^^

Have another short session with my colleague, and celebrating my birthday on belated scale and another colleague in advance on 15 nov. Damn, today ... Jamie going off at 5pm cause she have driving lesson and I'll be alone at work until 9.30pm. Wah lao ... stressed sia, boss asking why income so poor ... want me to say what?

Then, yesterday call those customers which owes books ... and its' like ... dozen of time never on phone ... what you expect me to do ? call hse also nobody response ... some worst, on third ring transfer to fax.

=_=

Right, a little about the fic thingy ... I'm now going back to chinese fandom again ... Posted 2 fics on JJWXC ... one on saiunkoku and the other is a corda/pot fic. Somehow, I find that the review for saiunkoku is better ... nvm, I'll just go ahead and post the corda/pot fic. That one easier to write, in the meantime ... I shall see what I can write for the saiunkoku.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...