Skip to main content

Finally an update

having a killer headache now, so I had no exactly idea of what I am typing.

Anyway, I've managed to pass my flute grade 1 exam. Which is, I supposed a good news since I paid about 100 ++ myself, and if I did not pass it would be a waste of money.

Moving on, am kinda obsessed with red wine/white wine recently. After reading a series of manga on the said topic.

For the next two weeks, with Jamie away ... to the fair I'll have to do basically a lot of things and its' stressing/frustrating me out to no end. I'm procrastinating, and I'm gonna be in a rush tonight but well ... who cares, am not really in a mood to work right now, unless I get something out of my nervous/systems!

I'm short of money, badly! Had tons and lots of bks piling up in shop waiting for me to clear, and I need to buy XH's gift too. Need to pay my phone/internet bill, then save up for christmas. Spend about 63 bucks yesterday at Bugis on a new pair of shoes, cause' the shoes which I borrow from mom spoilt on the way there.

Although, I claimed the money back from my mom. She says, I'm not getting any money from her for my birthday celebration cause she says to use the new pair of shoes as a birthday present to me. Alright then, guess I'll have to borrow money from her on 7 nov for XH and my b'dae celebration, combined with what's remaining from yesterday's budget.

So yesterday, we celebrated Shu's Birthday at Bugis area. We had japanese cruisine for lunch and then play games in the Arcade, after which went for a movie. Then we went to Bugis junction for dinner, and took neo prints. Special thanks to Shu for managing to keep the budget within 60-70 bucks, cause' I'm really poor this month.

Went home about 10pm, I reached home just 15 mins before 12am. Took bus 700A with XH, then alight and transfer to bus 180 at BP Interchange. Slept about 1 am this morning, so my mind and mental strength is not that good today. Am a little restless and finding it hard to concentrate.

Woke up at 9am this morning, and then lesson for flute at 10 am. I had theory homework to do, and tons and loads of work in the shop. 2 hours into work now, and I've only accomplished like 20% of my workload today. =_=

Thursday, I'll be more sian. Have to do 'Zig-Zag' trip before work, go to Boon lay bus interchange/MRT to pick up a newbie at work and then show him how to get to Boon Lay Shopping Centre to collect the HK Comics (Since he's alone on saturday, with Jamie away at the fair). Because he had to live so damn far away and not sure where the heck is Boon lay shopping centre ... I have to be his tour guide. Damn, so mafan!

Make me take a roundabout trip all over the west areas of Jurong =_= Just the thought of it, frustrates me to no end. Geez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...