Skip to main content

Random Update

Just to let you guys know I'm not dead. Actually, I'm not really in a mood to blog ... but well ... I felt the need to rant.

Have about 50 bks on hand from shop ^^;; (On rental) ... dozen of animes to watch, already going through some if not all of them. Exams coming too ... and I haven't even touch my books at all =_= Probably should do some last minute crammed up study on sat (upcoming) since I'm on off ...

4 Aug - Performance Mgmt Exam (Should be able to pass, even if I were to just randomly go through the book on sat) - cause only few chapters involved in the module.

14 Aug - Audit Exam ... This one, dunno leh ... Must try to memorize ... Shall see what I can do about it.

17 Aug - Financial Mgmt Re-Exam. This one, die lah ... Haven't study for it, and lots of things to memorize ... T.T If fail again, must re-module liao le ...

For my Flute Exam, its' coming along fine ... Have gotten part A of my selected pieces 90% done, Part B initially had already chosen a piece ... but Ms. Wee says the piece required a lot of coordination with the pianist ... so she's going to take another look at Part B. Part C, I had finally manage to choose the piece - C2 (Study in F) its' a solo piece ... so I'm practicing my C Major now in order to get my high notes out.

C2 is coming along, I'm left with the last 4 bars of the piece to master. Since there's a total of 8 bars in all to master for each piece ...

P.S. Did an estimated count of my pay check for the month of July, should have about 800 bucks ... if nothing goes wrong with my calculation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...