Skip to main content

Evelyn Birthday Celebration in Advance - 25 July

Just went to read Evelyn's blog and got a scare of my life. Didn't know she had such a bad day on the day before her b'dae celebration day. Poor Eve ...

Anyway, am glad that the outing managed to cheer you up and that, you like the present that I gave to you too. Seeing as my gift to you were kind of a 'pick' at random, :P

I didn't even bother to remove the price tag cause Takashimaya ppl pack it so nicely in a bag liao XD (meant the notebook and the pen) XD

The comic, on the other hand, was pick out on the day itself prior to our meeting at my work place seeing as I had to go Boon Lay and collect the Hong Kong Comic for my colleague before heading over to meet up with you girls.

And Dunno what to say about XH sia ... Can get too excited due to swimming and forgot all about Eve's gift and the fact that I'm going to pass her 2 bks on that day =_= ...

Anyway, went swimming at the sports and recreation centre at Pioneer/Jurong West St 63. After that, went to Nihonmura for lunch ... Once done, we proceed on to Jurong Point - where Evelyn change money (Taiwan Currency, remaining from her previous trip to TW with SH) into SGD. Then we proceed on to K-Box Safra and sing until 8.25pm ... XD

Love the K-box down there, the screen is so big ... and the selection of songs is via the touch screen panel. Air-con is not too cold as well, XD Good for ppl like me who's really scare of being cold. Manage to find anime jap songs XD --> get to sing Lacus Clyne's image song, Mizu no Akashi. XDDD Which is real surprising, since most of the K-box doesn't have XD

Speaking of which, that day is the day whereby it make the record of spending the least money in history when it comes down to celebrating birthday among us. XD Its' less than 50 SDG, for the whole day xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...