Skip to main content

Wary of boss at work ...

I told my boss another 'lie' today ... well, not exactly a lie since I am not the one whom mentioned anything of the project sort - he mentioned it, I'm simply too lazy to correct him. I woke up once this morning to discover a miss call from my boss late last night ... been too tired, didn't bother to call him back.

Just now, about 15 minutes ago ... I woke up again to check my phone only to realize my boss had called again. =_=

So this time around, I called him back. He asked me if I'm working today - 'red alert mode on' ... I answered 'No.' Then he asked me if its' possible for me to work today - I was going... 'Boss, you playing a joke on me right? '

He then said, 'that's why I'm asking you whether you can or not mah ...' Then, of course - I said 'no.' I said, telling me at very last minute would never work ... cause' it would be hard to switch the schedule around ... or rather my plans for the day.

Actually, my whole plan today was nothing of utmost importance ... but seeing as its' Bedok he wanted me to go ... =_= I'm a little paranoid here, working at Bedok is very tiring cause the journey takes too 'bloody' long ... and moreover, I've to work tomorrow full day at Jurong. Telling me to work at Bedok today, is no doubt going to ruin my mood for the rest of the week and the upcoming week as well.

I've been like working everyday except tuesday over the past five days ... and if I were to go Bedok today - it would be like, I have no days off for the week. Since, Sunday I am always working. Tuesday, though I'm on off-day - but I'm rushing through my project work - from 11 am till 10.30 pm ... usual working hours if you get my point.

Right, anyway ... after I rejected his request - he said 'I can do my project there ... since there's internet and everything available.' I said no, cause its' too bloody far away and that my friends would never accomodate to that request. Then finally, he gave up and ended the call. Though, now I feel somewhat guilty - I am not going to change my decision. I'm not the one whom claim to be doing project today - but since he thought so, I'm not going to change it.

When I said my friends are not going to agree cause it's too far away, I'm not joking. Cause' that would no doubt be the case, if I am really going to work on my project today ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...