Skip to main content

Flute, projects, work and exams...

Seems like I'm rather lazy to blog these days, except when I'm utterly stressed out or frustrated about something. Anyway, just an update to let you people know that I'm not dead - yet ...

The projects that are piling up on me is literally killing me on the slow side ... especially the Financial Management project ... Up until now, I think I still had at least another 60% to go ... before completion and that is not all ... thing is, its' due on the upcoming friday =_=

Hopefully, Xinhui and I will be able to finish it by wednesday so that pauline can compile it =_= ...

That aside, my exams results for last sem is out ... scored both 'C's like Xinhui did - this time around. So I pass my financial accounting paper ... and thus, I owe her sis a meal treat to Subway ... seems like have to put it on hold though ... since we hardly have time that match one another's schedule.

Right, moving on to the idea of flute classes today. I am finally approaching the end of Grade 1 theory, and starting next week - my teacher would be getting her colleague to start grade 2 theory with me as she had something on after my flute class (current timing - 9.30-10.30 am ...) but she had something on at 10 am ... so ...

Anyway, she asked me today - whether I wanted to try for the grade exams. I'm supposed to let her know next lesson, so she can submit my name for the exam if I wanted to try it out. She asked me if I want to go for grade 1 or try grade 2 ... but after we looked at the exam pieces book - her decision was that we tried grade 1 exam first.

I've just finished F and G Major scales, and left with the 3 minor scales ... and so if I were to go for the exams, it will most probably be the september exam. I had yet to get the scales and appegios book since its' still out of stock at many places ... =_= and thus I had to rely on my memory for now ... and hopefully, the book will be in stock soon, cause I simply cannot remember so many scales ... without referring to the book.

Right, and so ... I'll probably say ' yes' to the exam thing next week when I see her ... Right, now its' time for me to go back to work again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...