Skip to main content

New Year Resolution among the midst of slight annoyance, irritation and others ...

Today is the 4th of January, 2009.

Year 2008 had come and passes by, without warning - starting a new year, a new day for me. Year 2008 had been a year of significance and memories for me ...

In March 2008, I started working for AZ comics on a part-time basis while enrolling myself in PSB Academy. School started in May 2008, and the semester started out well - with foundation studies in English and Maths.

My grades for the 1st sem is quite satisfactory as well...scoring a B and C respectively for each subject. Sem 2 subjects consisted of Financial Accounting and Economics - and the results would only be out, next month.

This sememster, I'm taking Management Accounting and Financial management. For the projects, Xinhui and I decided to base them on our ITE Events Management and Marketing projects - by modifying them to suit our current subjects contents.

Anyway, for the year 2009 - my new year resolution are as follows.

1) Score well for exams, both in music and academic.
2) Learn from past mistakes as failure is often known as the 'mother' to success.
3) Learn to cope with stress, and control own temper.
4) Save more in Bank, and Spend Lesser - unless absolutely necessary.
5) May the 'business' between my ITE pals and me, do well in the new year.

Alright, now back to the subject on hand for todays' entry. I just found out something 'dreadful' from the time sheet calculated by Jamie. Turns out my work done on 25 Dec is not counted in ... which means, my pay drops from the original calculated 428 to 409 only ... =_=

That's what contributed to my annoyance, as if that alone is not enough - I came into the shop this morning to find the area about the counter - a mess. Apparently, the boss had dropped by the shop earlier on in the day and just leave things lying around for me to clear up after him =-=

Its' a thankful thing that I do not have to come in for the next 3 days, else there's a very big possibility that I might snapped. As though, that is not bad enough ... the documents which I needed to fax out simply cannot go through quite a number of our customer fax machines ... =-=

Right, seeing as both my irritation and frustration as well as annoyance originated from my work reason - I shall not bore you ppl with the details. In the meantime, lets' move on to something else.

Today is the first flute class for the year 2009, paid the fees today - and learn something new today as well. Although, I'm still stuck at lesson 4 ... not much progress made. That, and the fact that I still had loads of practises to do for the flute ... I learn the slurring part of the lesson, and the teacher taught me 'D-Minor' as well ...

So now, I've to practise both F and G Major at home as well as the newly learnt D-Minor as well. Think I have to go and purchase my scales and appergios book soon =_= Can't remember everything without anything to refer, at home (mean the D-Minor) ... F and G major was covered in previous lesson, can just flipped through in book.

Theory wise, am onto accidentals and semitones ... shall finished up the exercises at home tml. Alright, I guess I should proceed on with my work now ... had tons to do ... before it piles up on me again ... although, I'm faxing documents while updating this entry ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...