Skip to main content

X'mas Gifts settled & I'm broke ...

Yep, went out again with XH today ... This time, for the x'mas gift hunt for the rest of them. Seeing as I had already bought XH's gift, XH - on the other hand hunted for Eve and my gift (rather idea of what to give me ) ...

Can't reveal very much on the gifts stuff, else there's no surprise in store for them liao :P

Anyway, kinda spend the first part of the trip with her mother and her mom's friends. Apparently, one of them was celebrating her birthday, so me & XH joined in the fun :P Instead of birthday cake, they had birthday fruits tart instead. :P

The tart was damn nice lor XD ... After which, we went to Orchard - forget to mention, was at Toa Payoh earlier on. Right, XH booked a room at Cash Studio Family Karaoke at 4.30pm. We kinda still have time, when we arrived at Orchard ... So we went to Takashimaya Kinokuniya to do some window shopping around.

At first, I wanna buy Jamie's birthday gift too ... but can't find the pen that I would like to give. So have to go popular bookstore and @@ around when I have the time ... Thus, an hour in the Kinokuniya store - only come out with a paid purchase of Scrotch Tape - mine was used up when wrapping XH X'mas gift this morning.

Right, took a sum of money out from the ATM machine & updated my passbook today ... The money left inside the account was so pathetic, ... (No worry, still above the minimum balance)

Deducted the 150 bucks that was to be set aside for my next mth music class, and the $$ to be used on X'mas gifts ... I'm down to 50 bucks to support me for the next two weeks, at least until my next pay comes in. Then early next month, have to pay the PUB and M1 phone bills too ... after deducting the amt from bank again ... I'm down to 1.2K

T.T Boss, please pay me on time - next month ... Else, I'm gonna be real broke ... T.T My expenses for the mth of Nov/Dec had already eaten into my pay for Sep/Oct ...

Right, feels like sleeping now ... but have to wait until PC is done with the scanning ... Right, and to finish watching episode 7 of Index first before I can go to bed ... Tomorrow have to practice flute in the morning too ...

Afternoon go work, then meet up with XH at Tiong Bahru Plaza before heading off to school for revision class ...

That's all for now, Cya! Right, and the X'mas official gathering is being fixed on the eve of X'mas ^__^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...