Skip to main content

Special Thanks to XH's Sis - YZ

Yep, you see it right ... ^^;; recently, we both (XH & me) often hang out at her place whenever free XD

Why - simple! ... We need urgent tutoring help for our Accounting Subject (Financial Accounting 1) ... cause' the teachers' teaching style was really so "special" that neither of us can understand. So what we did - (exams coming up soon ... last minute went to grab hold of whomever/whichever kami-sama that we can get hold of ...) Her sis just happened to be one of them ...

While her sis was unable to help us with anything too challenging, she at least, managed to "teach" us the foundation chapters - such as Trial balance, Profit & Loss (With Trading) & 50% of the Bank Reconciliation Statements.

Although, we learnt these topics way back in our secondary school years but as too many years had gone by without us using those skills. WE had literally forgot everything about them ... thus, had to be constantly supervised and reminded by YZ as we tried to do the questions in the past years revision papers.

This upcoming friday, we had another session with a relative of XH ... on the topics that YZ had no idea of ... ^^;;

Right, that will come later ... anyway, I predicted that we might meet up at XH place again soon enough ... ^^;; Well, tomorrow had to concentrate solely on Econs - else we will both die horribly at the exams on monday.

As I am working tomorrow, I'll be bringing the book over to study during free time. Intend to rush through the paperwork on hand tomorrow ... and complete whichever paperwork/duties that I had to do ...

P.S. I promise to give XH sister a treat to Subway if I managed to get through the Accounting paper on 1 December 2008. Either way, thanks in advance ... ^__^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...