Skip to main content

Pictures of my gifts Received :P

Alright, below are the pictures of the gifts received by me - for this year's birthday. Even got one today at work XD.

These are from Xinhui to me ^__^
Gifts Received on 8 Nov - minus the Flute ... that will come later on in time XD
Again, the same picture from another angle XD

The Internal Yamaha Instrument Box that contains my Flute within ...
The carrying bag that comes along with the flute package ... :P
Eve's other gift to me, the flute scorebook with two cd within ... XD (Had not listen to them yet ... no time XD)

The Mp3 player given to me by Shuhua ... ^__^ Love it a lot XD Am using it already XD Since its' only 1GB ... must select the songs to put in, carefully ... and regularly remove unwanted songs and add new songs into it XD

This is what I get from Jamie, a colleague of mine at work today. Apparently, this is supposed to be a frame for the pc monitor ... for a slim one of course. However, mine was the old fashioned bulky version so can't really make use of it - now ... but its' okay, I can use it when I change my desktop monitor screen XD After all, my current desktop monitor screen is getting yellow already, actually already it is yellow. However, mom says' still can use ... when no images come out then change XD.
Top view of it ... :p
The front view ... so now you see, its' the cow version XD and its' pink in colour XD
Now the flute ... :P Of course, not the joined together version ... that one, you guys already see it in the last post whereby Xinhui plays with it XD
Okay, so it sparkles XD .... This is how shiny it is ... When it lays quietly in the box :P

Alright, I'll be heading over to the ICA building on Wed Morning, (12 November) to apply for a passport ... then head over to PS Yamaha to check out the music stands with Xinhui after work, on that day ... Since they had yet to email me back on my enquiries ... I might ask them on the spot about the flute classes thing too ... XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...