Skip to main content

Flute and Theory Lessons Confirmed!

I had finally decided on a school for my music classes ... after much consideration, I had decided to go for the Do-Re-Mi Music School that's situated just a street down from my home. Its' located at Blk 342, level 3 ... XD

Am taking both flute and theory lesson on the same day, back to back. The lesson's on sunday morning, 9.30 am to 10.30 am ... Thus, went to the school with Xinhui earlier on in the day, after my work to settle the admin stuff.

Paid a total of 100 dollars today, and shall paid the remaining 85 dollars on sunday when I go for the first lesson. The total of 185 dollars, included a 20 dollars enrollment fee, 90 dollars deposit for the course, and 45 dollars and 30 dollars for the remaining two lessons in the month of November at pro-rate.

The pricing for the course I'm taking on a monthly basis are as follow:

Theory (Beginner/Grade 1) - 60 dollars/mth, 30 mins per session.

Flute (Beginner/Grade 1) - 90 dollars/mth, 30 mins per session.

I'm supposed to pay the fees on the first lesson of each month, so from next mth onwards - had to set aside 150 dollars every mth for the flute/theory classes ... So have to be more thrifty now ... :P

My solution is - buy lesser comics ... which means, no more ordering of many titles at promotion period. I still had quite a few series left on stock, unpaid XD

*wonder how much does the theory practice bk cost* ... am buying it on sunday morning, when I go for lesson as well ...

As for the flute textbook, I'll just use what Eve gave me for my birthday ^^;; *Save $$, since that one is two grades in one book* XD

Am still waiting for the mail that relates to my passport to come in ... hopefully, soon ... Since the lesson is on sunday morning, it does not affects my work-time XD

Have to work tomorrow as well ... *Sians ...* But for the sake of $$, I'll persevere. After all, I do need more $$$ for X'mas Gifts that I had yet to purchase for you guys xD

Actually, am kind of irritated right now ... cause' my stupid lil' bro is still not home yet ... and he took my 50 dollars to go see doctor ... I wanna know how much he spend then can claim the remaining amt from my mother ... T.T

How I wish I can get my 50 dollars back in one piece ... >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...