Skip to main content

21st birthday celebration >.<

I had a really big surprise yesterday, over at Shuhua House when the four of us, celebrated Xinhui's and my birthday. Shuhua and Eve gives me a really big, big present - I love it, you gals!

We cooked for ourselves, Xinhui made brownies ... Shuhua, sweet and sour pork, I made lotus roots soup and Eve made us jiaozi. On top of it, Shuhua made us drinks too ... mango and banana smoothie drink ... I think, and we had a cake from breadtalk. Green tea with red bean flavour ... wonder if it's bought together between eve and her or not ... Chances are, very high and likely. Anyway, will have cake again later today ... a customer brought us cakes on friday, but when she arrived, I'd left. Jamie save a portion of it for me - in the fridge XD

Although, I had to say ... am kind of ashamed that I only give xinhui a recipe book ... but no choice lah, no $$$ that day when I go shopping for her gift. Shall give her a better one, in the coming year or during X'mas.

Anyway, first - I shall talk about Shuhua's gift. Two gifts & a card this year ... First gift was a passport holder ... >.< I get the point, no need to rush me ... need to see my schedule first. Would go and apply for the passport within this month ...
Either way, the passport holder is nice.

Second gift was a Sony Mp3 player ... I'd been yearning for it for quite some time. Now, no need to buy seeing as she had given it to me :P

Evelyn's present was a real big surprise for me, first she gave me a music scorebook for flutes -_-();; very expensive kind ... see pricing go @@ type ... At first, i was like ... 'wtf' I had to go learn flute and buy flute liao ...

Then suddenly, she came down with the second gift ... and when I tear open the wrapper ... I felt like fainting ... cause' her second gift is the flute itself!!!! Oh my God, really felt like crying and fainting at the same time. Flute is very the expensive ... Ever check the pricing before, cheapest is also at least 200-300 plus plus, and that was like several years ago ... Goodness, must repay it ... X'mas give her and Shuhua better gifts. ..

Don't worry, I check out yamaha websites liao ... won't run away one ... had submitted my enquiry on the courses for flutes and theory to them. Hopefully, they will reply me soon ^^;; Depending on my budget, and schedule ... may either go for classes first then make passport or vice versa.

Right, my gifts aside. Xinhui gave me two Soul Eater chibi figurines, maaka and shinigami-sama ... a Zebra collection ball point pen ... and a bag. Thanks a lot, gals! Love you ppl to death ...

Can't remember what Eve give Xinhui ... but I remember what Shuhua give her ... Shuhua gave her a Mp4 player ... Cool Right?!

Eve gave Shuhua an electric piano 3 weeks ago ... and me, a flute with scorebook 3 weeks later. Man, Eve ... You are really an awesome friend. May all our friendship last forever!

Oh yeah, had ask Xinhui to check the price of the music stand at the music school that she's attending for me :P Had a feeling, shall be broke soon T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...