Skip to main content

Tagged by Shuhua!

_*Tagged by Shuhua*_


1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
My Boss ...



2. The last place you went out to eat?
Packed Lunch from Bedok 88 Kopitiam ...

3. What was the last beverage you last consumed?
Sour Plum Juice


4. Thoughts at this moment?
Wat to eat tomorrow night ... ^^;;



5. Do you bite your lips alot?
seldom ...



6. Medical, fine arts or law?
Fine Arts


7. Favourite drink?
Sour Plum & Mocha Ice-blend


8. Do you miss anyone?
Yes ... defintely ...

9. What were you doing at 6.00 PM on last Friday night?
Eating Dinner with Xinhui ...


10. Who was the last person you had in your room?
My mother lah ...

11.Can you speak another language?
English, Mandarin, a little bit of Japanese ...Hokkien ...Cantonese


12. What are you going to do tmr?
Tml... stay home sleep & go school ...

13. Who was the last band you saw live?
None ...


14. Do you take care of your friends when they are sick?
no ... never have the chance to do so ...


15. Do you like to read?
Yes ...


16. Favourite colours?
Black, White, Blue, Green ... Red .. (ZAFT red ...)



17. Who is your favourite person to have a conversation with?
Xinhui lor XD


18. Where did you go today?
Wherelse but at work - Bedok 88 AZ Comics =_=()

19. Nickname?
Jo, JJ, Jgal ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...