Skip to main content

Shuhua's Granny Birthday ^_^

Although, I'm lazy ... but here's the regular update :P

The event was indeed grand :) Even Alamak and Cheng Jian Bin came for the event @_@ ... Now I could add two more celebrity to my list of meeting them personally. ^^;;

Anyway, Eve and me share cost to buy Shuhua's grandmother's gift. However, since we had no idea what to buy for elderly ppl and Eve suggested buying gift last minute .. I did not bring enough money, we went to Sheng Song Supermarket and just bought Chicken Essence ... although, Eve pays for the majority ... since I only contribute 6 dollars =_=

Then she wanna wrap gift, so we bought wrapping paper while passing by a stationery store. @_@ Eve very powerful lor ... no taping, also can wrap gift ^^;;

Then we reach the restaurant, we sat with Shuhua's other friends. The food served is good one lor :)

However, me and Eve only ate half of the dishes that was being served. Since, we were 'convinced' by Shuhua to go on-stage and sing KTV :P

Sang a total of three songs with Eve, and end the day with a duet with Shuhua. When we first go and select songs, my feets were trembling ... >_< cause' all the guests still around ... and my mind is in a blank. Dunno what song to sing also...

In the end, we ended up singing S.H.E - Hua Kai Hao Le ... and I.O.I.O

After another person went up and sang a Hokkien song, we go up there and sing a Fish Leong's song entitled 'Ting Bu Dao'.

Also, we help Xiao Mei Mei select the 'Eternal Flame' - for her to sing :) That girl very brave lor, although, she sang off-stage lah. Cause' too small size liao, later go up on stage cannot see lyrics anymore :P

Last but not least, the last song I sang with shuhua was 'Ai Mei' by Raine Yang. Last time go KTV (partyworld and K-box) also got sing ... I think :)

Next week, 10 Nov also got KTV session but that was we pay ourselves one :P for both my and XH's b'dae celebration.

I am already looking forward to it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...