Skip to main content

short entry

I've finished buying Shuhua's present, so that ended up with me - broke and peniless ... for now. Although, I still have $20 left ... but ... that one, I must save it up for Shuhua's b'dae celebration next weekend on Sunday.

I still have to borrow $50 from mother on that day, since I believe $20 is not enough ... besides, I think my pay would only comes in on 22 October ... =_=();;

Anyway, yesterday also message Yanghui and wishes him a happy birthday. ^^;; Due to XH's suggestion, I msg him and greeted him on his birthday - representing the four of us combined. He replied that - he's glad that we still remember his birthday.

In the end, I ended up buying Shuhua's b'dae present at Chinatown ... ^^;; After having the dessert lah ... ^^;; Went to try out the Code Geass Mascot - and got another 'Roy' =_=();; Nevermind, just like 'Konata' - I am keeping it as the back-up.

Also, we went to OG Chinatown to try out the capsule for Code Geass - XH got another Lelouch ... and I, too gained a Lelouch of my own. She also tried out the Geass Box Set at Orchard Cine - Rapid Culture, and got her first Karen.

After the trip, I went to her house again ^__^;; Stay until nearly 10pm before going home. Had dinner with her family members, including her mother - last weekend it was without ... ^^;;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...