Skip to main content

Happiest Week Since Starting Work ...

I found out that Eve's working place is just one bridge away from mine ... XD Thus, we ended up going home on Wed together. Thurs, I meet up with her before heading off to Jurong Point to meet Xinhui. Ended up eating LJS with her, and buy for my brother also ... XD All eat Combo 1.

Ended up, she wanna meet me for dinner cause' she wanna borrow my Comic Connection Membership card to buy game. XD At first she wanna buy bleach game, then ended up buying Gundam Game instead XD ^__^

Yesterday, Friday - I meet up with Eve and we go Orchard together. Spend an hour having dinner at Centrepoint, at first wanna eat Pizza Hut, then find out it closed for renovation ... T.T. We ended up eating chinese cruisine instead ... *Sigh* but very fulfiling and full XD

Then we managed to race to Plaza Singapura before the Comic Connection closed, and bought some mangas. Actually, two books each XDDD Since we cannot remember where we had last stopped while buying ^^;;

That guy actually open up the book 6 of Corda, to let me browse through so I would know if I had already gotten that book. Lucky he did so, since I do indeed already have bk 6. So I bought bk 7 and bk 25 of DearBoys instead. PoT 37-38 had been out, but I had yet to buy them yet ... maybe next time, when my pay comes down ... Had to save the remaining sum of my money at home ... for Shuhua's B'dae gift and B'dae. Not to forget the monthly magazine next week =_=();; ...

I'm heading over to Xinhui's hse later XDDD Long time never go liao ... and we are going to have lunch together, kopitiam type of lunch lah ... must go for poverty line liao ... otherwise, i would have no money to spend on shuhua's b'dae. Sekali on her birthday still have to borrow $$ from my mother, and pay her back when I take my pay ... cause' her b'dae celebration was like 24 hrs before my pay day - if 15 oct is also a replacement day for hari raya puasa for others ... =_=()'' I know my company is like that lah ...

Time-sheet would be submitted on the 12 Oct, this time around ... so the pay day varies. It may or may not be on the 19 Oct. But pay should comes in by 22 Oct ... latest ...

=_=();; Merly going maternity leave soon ... if that happened, saturday might ended up being called back for OT too ... but if like that, I must insisted that i only would work half-day for them. Cause' like that, I can visit Eve and asked her to send me home,or we can go shopping together XDDD

Later have to go and mop the floor, before leaving home ... =_=();;

Haha, yesterday i called up shuhua and we talked about her plan ... ^^;; Maybe next time, I got chance - I work for her. Then like that, I no need to feel that much stress while working. I cannot imagine working admin for the next ten years of my life ... and I am still contemplating on the poly course to take ... =_=();;

Maybe I take accoutancy or finance lah ... then next time can be accountant for Shuhua ... haha XDD I told her we can discuss more about her plan the next time when we meet XDD ^__^;;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...