Skip to main content

My Favourite Days of the Week - Weekend!

I never knew I love Weekends - that much. However, ever since I started work - weekends happened to be the best days of my life!

Working life is terrible - makes you craves and yearn for schooling days. There were days whereby I nearly cried out of sheer frustration. Now I knew for sure, I am not cut out for Business Admin stuff ....

My department being Doc_Control, short for documentation control. The department itself is alright, its' the work that comes along that's irritating. Inputing Data into the System would be fine if there's no error message or error in the forms itself submitted by the people from another department.

Calling them up and notifying them of the mistakes or errors was a 'must' - since the data obviously must be updated into the system. When they're not sure why there's such a setting with the data-record, they find it a hassle as they would have to double check and confirm with their colleague before getting back to us. For us to input the specified data, they would then have to sign on the documents - meaning to come over to our place and authorized us to remove whatever settings had been there before.

Yet, it would be fine if they do not take their frustration out on me. I mean - sure, each and everyone of us have our bad days. Especially problems came up just minutes before work ends - then it would frustrates us to no end. Not only do they want to go home on time, even I do - too. When they vent their frustrations on me - whom can I vent my woes and sorrows of being subjected to their raw anger to ?! No one, I can only swallowed their complaints and bad attitute myself. Forcing myself to remain polite, while they responded to my request with irritation.

Do they really think I enjoy calling them up and enduring their harsh tone while speaking through the phone ?! That's the reason why I prefer emailing them - but after emailing them, they would called me back to question further. Cooperative ones will understand my position and tried to co-operate, but un-cooperative ones will whine and complained about the hassle of having to come down and make those changes, before their requests of updating the data could be made.

That was the reason why I now adored my weekends, for I can be away from them and do what I really wanted to do.

Yesterday evening, I met Evelyn at Jurong East for Dinner. I must say I had a wonderful time with her - we talked mostly, while having dinner. I had no idea how long we had been sitting in the dining place and just talked - we complained to one another of our job scope and envy one another position. I complained to her of the ridiculous things that I had seen happening in my office environment while she complained hers' to me.

When we are on our way home, we both admit that we missed our schooling days. We even chatted for awhile about our future - and what we wanted to really do in future. Last thursday, on the 13 I met Xinhui - and we also talked about our office work and the environment. I guess, it will be the same - when I meet up with Xinhui again, next month on the 13 of October.

Yesterday, I even called Xinhui up for a chatting session during lunch hours. Despite the line getting cut off each time - due to reception problem on her side, I must admit the short minutes of conversation do take my mind off certain annoying issues.

I now have a habit of bringing my diary to work, and just write in it whenever I had things to say. Since unlike schooling days, I can go to the teacher for advice or to visit the school counsellor whenever I felt the need to rant and complained. Where's the shoulder for me to cry on - when I really desires it ?!

...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...