Skip to main content

Temp Job Hunting ...

Yes, I am on a temp job hunt ... *bleh* Went to the extend of buying newspaper and checking out online job ads. Well, I even submit my resume to sites such as 'Singapore jobs online' ...

Well, that and ... I uploaded my resume to the recruit express site as well ... *wonder if I can get some response from there*

If not, my last resort was to work for Mcdonalds or Mos burgers ... probably Mcdonalds ... =_=();; Well, that's the last resort though ... since this kind of job had low pay ... *Argh!*

Well, I think that's all for now ... going off ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Things to do for the week

Well... I notice I have a lot of stuff to do over the course of the next month. XD 1) Jac is coming back on 20th XD (not something I can do... -_-()...school starts that day for me -_- ) 2) Meet Jac, go medieval book shopping ^^ (30 june at 1 pm) 3) Read 'The Glass Palace', still stuck at chapter 12 -_-() 4) Find time for fics work ^^;; 5) Update journal and burn CDs 6) Update/do at least one chapter of Chinese fics -_-() on hold for nearly a year already -_-()... 7) Make new friends !!!! 8) Revising Sec 2 work (for tutoring purposes) 9) 30 themes & 50 themes challenges 10) Check f-list regularly, so I don;t get flood ^^ That's kinda about it -_-()...nothing much to really talk abt XD List for month of July 1)Buy new set of CD-Rs 2)Do well for OFA Progress Test 3)Finished reading 'The Glass Palace', currently at part 4.