Skip to main content

Finally have time for rest & animes ...

Right, the first weekend after I started working for a temporary full time job.

Yesterday, I managed to finish my work by 17.35, so ... I get to leave early. Well, at least earlier than my first day at work. The last 2 hrs or so of my work time yesterday was spend 'boxing' - for the 2004/2005/2006 (first six months) documents, and labeling them, accordingly.

Went to lunch with Christ and Merly - at the canteen situated opposite of the company building. After lunch, Merly taught me how to use the Agile programme, and that's probably what I will be learning next week as well.

Anyway, work aside - my mother wanted me to pay her back the amount of money she used for my transportation when my salary was credited into my bank account. Also I think the food expenses as well , thankfully - excluding saturday.

Right, and I would need to pay her back the money for the PC formatting/CD writer ... and office softwares - the other time ... also for my new clothes and shoes for work.

Well, I guess that's fine, so long my bank account gets money credited and remained above the basic requirement of 500 dollars. I am fine with whichever conditions my mother had laid down for me. Shopping expenses, would have to come from my pay as well ...

I still make it a habit to save as much as possible from my saturday food expenses, so that I could probably pay for some of my traveling fees/ monthly magazines expenses when I go out. However, the 13 dollars which I owed Evelyn and probably the birthday celebration expenses would have to come from my salary in time. That reminds me, I would need to get Shuhua's present as well ...

Anyway, I think I'll pay my mother the money she used for my traveling fees, and my clothes & shoes first, also my handphone bill ...

Later, I'll be catching up on some animations - namely, Naruto, Monster Princess, and probably Seto no Hanayome. Claymore & Romeo Juliet - I'll wait until there's more episodes before watching. Am now reading fanfics, and I should probably continue on my fanfics spee now ... See Ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...