Skip to main content

A 'Nice' Morning Update

One week into the start of a new term, got back the results for POM project part 1 ... To think we actually scored 8 out of 10 marks, was still rather unbelievable for me ... All we did was to make up stories and crap sentences , and viola ! such high marks.

Anyway, yesterday had our PoM CA... No confidence in scoring well, it would be a miracle itself to make it through the whole paper. The reality of graduation impending is setting in, another 3 more months - we will have to bade one another farewell. The feelings of mixture of sadness, and happiness mingles in between.

Recently, I've been working on Chinese fics for La Corda D'oro... I had already written until Chapter 23... I wonder how long the fic will take to finish, I'm determined to finish the fic -- this time around. Usually, when I wrote chinese fic ... I had a tendency not to finish them... but this time around, I really want to finish it. So I am working hard to achieve it.

Anyway, the internet speed was still rather slow ...I'll say... and my downloading speed are kinda... ||| I had a total of 4 files in queue in BT for download. and the speed were really pathetic... I wonder how long it will take for me to complete the download... 2 days ? or more ?

Death Note 13 had just been completed... but D.Grayman 14 was still in its final stages for downloading process to complete. I've also taken to down the episode one of '交响情人梦' ... but the speed was 0 for now. I'll just have to wait and see how long it will take to complete, although - I don't really like the artform... I d/l ing it for the sake of the music [classical]... recently, I'm nutters about classical music related anime. La Corda was one of such...

Shonen Onmyouji 15 was in progress, only 0.2% for now. Tomorrow is sunday , and I think by Monday night I should be able to get hold of the subbed version of the Corda Primo Passa - 15...

^_^ *cross fingers and hope*

on a side note, next week will probably be the start of the PoM project part 2... honestly, I am not looking forward to it -_-();; cause' I want to continue living in my fantasy world with my fics and characters... ^^;;

Right, now's the time for me to buzz off... take care !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...