Skip to main content

Summary of past few week's events

Initially, I wanted to update my LJ, but since it's unavailable for the time-being. I guess Blogger would have to do.

Anyway,I've just went to have a look at Shuhua's blog. She so hardworking sia, update blog regularly... unlike mine... full of cobwebs...

Right, down to the point of this entry today.

1. School started, subjects for the sem includes Principles of Marketing and Advanced Office Applications as well as Career Development and Planning.

2. On 1 November 2006, my class went for a Career Fair at Simei ITE. Evelyn signed up for the SSO job at Changi Airport, XH and myself, signed the NUH application form for the 'Patients Service Associates'.

3. After which, we went Genki sushi at Marina Square to eat, very expensive ... surprised by the GST and Service Charge... (More info, refer to SH's blog)

4. Next, XH and myself went to OG Orchard. I go there buy lingerine stuffs... had to borrow money from mother. So now, I owe her $225 ++ (2 HP, and lingerine stuff)

5. Decided to do Bridal stuff for POM project. Not much information could be found online; and had to go down there to ask for information personally. Shall be doing that next weekend, during XH and my B'dae celebration.

6. After a talk with XH, we both decided to drop the idea of going Poly to study. After all, we had no interest in doing the same modules subjects all over again. Therefore, we decided to come out to work -- directly.

7. I'm counting down on the time until graduation, should be graduating by the next April that comes along. another 5 months time.

8. Hopefully, the estimated salary that the staff told us was the pay after deduction of the CPF. Otherwise, we will be bringing home lesser than a 1000 bucks...

9. That's all for this week, shall see if I decided to update the following week.

Comments

Erika said…
wah !! finalli update liao ar! Lol!!

Eh... ur tagboard something wrong.. -__- must use tis comment thingy.. so ma fan sia...
joanne said…
yah, I know... but evelyn tagboard...also the same thing happen leh... -_-();;

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...