Skip to main content

BFS grades

Okay, I done the Oral Presentation for BFS yesterday. Privately, one to one... and not to the whole class. and the sensei asked me question while I am presenting, not after I'm done with the presentation so it's fine, I'm able to answer all questions asked, actually I think she only ask me one of them.

Anyway, my marks for the Oral Presentation was only 83 as I had refuses to do the OP before she told me I had to do else I would flunk whole module. However, it doesn't affects me much. After all 83 = 6.64 ... even though to a certain extent, my grades is still lower than Xinhui and Yang Hui... I'm fine.

I'll just have to score higher for the Final paper. So far, the grades are as follow:

CA 1 - 16%
CA 2 - 16%
Oral - 8%
Total - 40%

I scored:

CA1 - 36/40 (14.4%)
CA2 - 35/40 (14%)
OP - 83/100 (6.64%)
Total - 35.04%/40%

If I were to scored 52 for Final, I would have a total of 87.04% ^^;; That is the aim I am going for, but I would aim higher, at least scoring 90% XDDDD

Oh yes, speaking of such, I'm going to study harder for EM too... EM have a quiz on tuesday, and if we scored 80% and above, 2 more marks will be added to the project. I'm aiming for at least 88% for the quiz. It's on Chapter 1 -5 , I had notes for Chap 1-4...I'll need to arrange Chapter 5 notes soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night.

Anyway, Unit 5 Progress test next Tuesday for BFS as well. I want to ace it, I want to see my Unit 4 progress test grades as well... Argh, why didn't the teacher return it to us yesterday? Geez...

Anyway, today's bonding session with Class Advisor at West Coast, so all classes have been cancelled. This is all, ja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...