Skip to main content

I'm gonna be so broke... T.T

I'm tired ^^;; but still, I'm not going to bed yet... XD D/L-ing stuff now... In fact, it's 'Blood+' episode 16 I'm D/l-ing ^^;; Finished watching episode 66 of 'Bleach' this morning, it still kinda bored me a little, despite knowing that it's a fillers episode .. *Bleh*

Anyway, tomorrow will be Geraldine's group event. I wonder what refreshments we will be getting ^^;; That means, going to school is casual wear (Home Clothes)..I'm so looking forward to it. After school, Naruto/XinHui will be going with me to CCK's 'Lot1' shopping mall XDDD ^_^

That means spending time in Popular bookstore and Comics Connection ^^;; which literally meant the fact that I will be buying mangas again XD I could imagine my $10 note with imaginary wings on them, waiting to fly out from my wallet XD

Most likely, I'll be buying book 3 of 'Ouran Host' (Chinese Version) and Book 2 of 'D-Gray man' ...I tends to buy 2 books each time I visited comics connection. Since this upcoming week, there's no new release that interests me, nor does it have any books which I'm currently collecting being released, I'm able to spend my money on 'Ouran Host', 'D-Grayman' as well as restocking my 'Bleach' mangas.

I'm saving up for the anime box set of 'Mahorabora' ... which I aimed to get by the early week of March... if my money stays with me till' then... Hm..m.., I'm waiting for book 31 of PoT (ChuangYi's version) to be out... which will most likely be a long time from now. Below are the list of books I'm waiting to be released.

Taiwan's - Tongli

- Godhand Teru (天生妙手) bk 25

S'pore - ChuangYi

- PoT 31
- Dearboys Act 2, bk 21
- Vampire Knight(吸血鬼骑士) bk 2
- 学院兵团三人吉三 bk 2
- 男装俏佳人 bk 2
- Mai-Hime bk 5 (End)
- Bleach bk 21
- Hayate,the butler - bk 3
- 绅士同盟Cross bk 1

Next is the list of books waiting to be restocked:

-天生妙手(Godhand Teru) bk 1-7 (taiwan)
-侦探学院Q (Dectective Academy Q)bk 1-14 (Chuang Yi)
-OuranHost(Chuangyi, Chn) bk 3-6
-D-GrayMan (Chuangyi, Chn) bk 2-6
-Bleach (Chuangyi, Chn) bk 3, 5-18
-School Rumble, bk 2-10

Also, coming up next is a series of titles I'm considering/debating of buying:

ChuangYi
-美,beauty (currently 1-5)
-Cat Street (new release, currently only bk 1)

Good lord, I could imagine seeing a big 'hole' in my wallet T.T ... Well, anyway, I'm smart enough to spread the cost over long term.... It might takes me one whole year to finish restocking 'Bleach' & Godhand Teru as well as Detective Academy Q... as I'll be concentrating on new releases and buying 'Ouran Host' & 'D-Grayman' ^^;;

Of course, I haven't read any of the books I have on hand that I've not finished buying... (With exception of new releases)... as I don't want to get hooked and ended up being unable to concentrate on upcoming papers ^^;;

Well, in anycase, this is the end of my update. Ja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...