Skip to main content

Summary of today's event.

Alright, I guess I deserve some response eh? After all, this is the first time -- updating this blog here had become a priority of my time once I reached home. Simply because Shuhua said I hadn't been updating for weeks... but you can't really blame me... Honest, it simply slips my mind since I'm a more frequent Lj-er than Blogger...

Anyway... Today was Sarah's event. I had to say, it went well and it's so overwhelming that the students of SB had to share goodies bag simply because there weren't enough of it. Even though, my fingers nearly got broken while moving the chairs I'll still say it's a fantastic event. XD Although, half the time I'm day dreaming.

I slept for like an hour in BCM lesson as I'd already completed my task at E-tutor and was left with nothing possible to do. It wasn't until Rowena came over and told us the time for their event tomorrow did I finally wake up. After which, we went for SD's event on 'Lupas' and I had to say...I learnt quite a number of stuff over there. Even those, their refreshments were not that satisfying XD ^^;; (Considering food for guests, and only drinks for audiences). Oh well... at least I get a lot of stuff back home today.

I ended up drinking 2 bottles of New water (Sarah's event) and my own water bottle of 500ml 'Pere Ocean' bottle size. I ate 1 plate of Fried Beehoon, 4 fishballs, 2 hotdogs, 2 muffins and 1 'kueh' I think... dunno what it's called. It's so satisfying and delicious ^_^ *sends hugs and kisses to Sarah's & her team* Thanks!

We even get to eat sweets too XDDDD Even though, we had to share goodies bags it's still fantastic XD Anyway, since we are to clear out of the room for refreshments by 1 pm ... and there's still quite a number of muffins left, and I'm the only one with container, I get to bring the remaining muffins back home xD *am planning to have them as dessert later after dinner*

I didn't get to finish my lunch pack -- I'm left with 2 slices of bread, that ended up in the trash can (guilty at wasting food) but it's really smelt of chocolate...which I had no intention of mixing both food and eat... -_-();;

Over at SD's event, the goodies bags consists of 1 bottle of Newater (which is untouched & I brought it home), 1 bar of kitkat (which I ate, leaving me with one bar of the chocolate from Sarah's event), 1 packet of instant coffee (I got 2, since my friend who didn't drink coffee gave it to me), 1 packet of small size Cheese balls. I get to drink 1 cup of Mcdonald's orange juice too ^^;;

Oh before I forget, I receive stick-on notepad, pen & bookmark from the Singapore Police Force (Sarah's guests speakers) too ^^;; By the end of the day, my bag looks as if it's pregnant ^^;; so heavy and full with food supplies XDDD Reminded me of Kagome's bag whenever she went to Sengoku Jidai.

Tomorrow my classmate's group, Rowena & Karen (as well as Weisiang) group will be having an event in the school LT regarding the Yellow Ribbon Project. I will be going down to help them as well, since Rowena had came to us and ask for help just like Sarah's group did. I'm wearing home clothes over to school tomorrow ^_^

I think I'll do the same for every class event in the following month as well ^_^ Never knew school can be so fun and satisfying at the same time. Signing off now with love, and looking forward to tomorrow's event.

Joanne/Jgal
25 Jan 06

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...