Skip to main content

... Meme... kena tagged by Kakashi

Before this, I updated an entry in my LJ... (A rant )

Now back to Meme, but before this, Kakashi-sensei, Just get the borders of the coverpage done A.S.A. P but if realli no inspirations then just do a simple one XD ^^;; no need to be so stressed xD so long the coverpage got our logo can liao xD

RULES OF THE GAME:
1. Post five weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. at the end of your post, list the names of 5 people who you want next to do this and leave a comment "you are tagged" in their bloG and tell them to read your blog for rules.5 things?

1. I'm strange/weird...whatever you can describe... My computer is my lifeline... it's my hubby XDDD Really!!! I love my PC a lot... I will die without my PC, it contains all my fics/stories/poems written over the years...all my beautiful wallpapers of my animes series... All my fav. animes songs/videos/anime itself XDD I would die without it...

2. I roleplay a lot... I roleplay in RL even XDDD

3. If my PC is my hubby, then my Mangas is my 'QingFu' XDDD ^_^;; my gigolo... cannot survive without them as well XDDDDD

4. Everytime I'm sad/crying... I will retreated into my 'muses' room... and sobbed my heart out in my beloved 'onii-chan' arms... ^^;; Usually, it's Fuji Syusuke XD or Yuuta XDD They're my beloved brothers in my 'muses' room/land/world XDD ^_^ I'm 'Fuji Yuuko, dearest sister of theirs xD That's why I would go to sleep early whenever I'm upset... I'll cry myself to bed and have the two bros comfort me xDDD ^__^ I slept with Fuji Syusuke nii the whole of last night XD ^_^ *ish satisfied* now XD

5. I'm a LJ freak, I check LJ daily xd will die without it XD ^_^

I tagged:
Zabini_87 (Xinhui) - nv update blog one...
Evelyn - but I dunno her blog
Jac (If she got look at this blog) xDD
Shinigami Yumi
Ruji

Comments

Erika said…
lolz.. shuang ma? =X

Popular posts from this blog

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...