Skip to main content

Entry for 11 &12 August 2005

1) Fanfics progress is coming along nicely, if not slowly. ^_^ I'd about 2 more one shots, and 1-2 chapters written and fully beta-ed sitting in my PC waiting for me to publish when I felt like it. I had another fic hand written, sitting in my file waiting to be type in. I had one piece of original poem, half-written, sitting in my floppy disk waiting to be completed tomorrow during class.

2) Tests are coming along, I did badly for my BFD today. I left out one whole portion on short answer as I had no idea what's the answer to it. There's another Accounting test, (our CA 1) coming up tomorrow. BFD CA's is on 31 August...and there's about 2 weeks left until the CA for Microsoft Excel.

3) Exams for Final year is sometime in November... for AFD... As for the other subject it had yet to be confirmed. Our one week break is happening on the 22 August to 27 August 2005, I'll try to get fics done during that week.

Semester 2 will officially commerced on OCT/NOV 2005. We have until 15 August to hand in our choice for Semester 2, Year 1 Electives. We need to decide on 2 of them.

4) Electives subjects are as follow:
- Entrepreuneurship (4 credits) - All grp project
- Banking & Finance Services (4 Credits) - 2 Class Tests and 1 Individual oral presentation
- Human Resource Administration (5 Credits) - 1 grp project, 1 progress Test and 1 Class Test.
- Web Publishing (5 Credits)

My choice are as follows: Banking & Finance Services, Human Resource Administration.

There's no way I'm going to take Web publishing when the school computer crashed easily... and I'm not someone who enjoy doing all the entrepreuneurship stuff. Hence, I'm left with Human Resource Administration, Banking and Finance have always been one of my fave. electives.

These subjects are going to be my electives for my year 1 studies in ITE College West. As for my Year 2, I'm most likely going to take Business Stats and Tourism... provided if they're still offering it to Admin class. ^_^ (Which is 90% possible)XD

Am still feeling under the weather...

1) Finished typing the poem in school today, Just finished copying it to my computer. I'll send it for beta-ing later on, ^^;;

2) Yeah, Xinhui brought me Box 4 of Shaman King XD So I can survive the weekend XD After all, I'm left with 3 discs from Box 3 and I will die without animes to watch on weekends, minus the Sunday's morning Gundam Seed Destiny xD

3) Just to remind myself, there's a tutoring session over at Angie's tomorrow ... ^^;; and I need to remember to get more CD-Rs as well as Organiser to organise/plan my time better. Also take note of important events.

4) Try to come out with more fics over the weekends... ^^;; if possible, another chapter for multi part and at least one for drabbles.

5) Today's AFD CA was alright, should be able to score full marks XD ^__^ I double check it twice before handing it in to the teacher, Ms. Ng who is oversee-ing our AFD Common Assessment.

6) Choir Session, as usual, is stupid and lame XD ^^;; Check out [info]malfoy_heir87 if you wanna know what happen in class over the past 2 days XD (I'd summarised it into 1 post)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Things to do for the week

Well... I notice I have a lot of stuff to do over the course of the next month. XD 1) Jac is coming back on 20th XD (not something I can do... -_-()...school starts that day for me -_- ) 2) Meet Jac, go medieval book shopping ^^ (30 june at 1 pm) 3) Read 'The Glass Palace', still stuck at chapter 12 -_-() 4) Find time for fics work ^^;; 5) Update journal and burn CDs 6) Update/do at least one chapter of Chinese fics -_-() on hold for nearly a year already -_-()... 7) Make new friends !!!! 8) Revising Sec 2 work (for tutoring purposes) 9) 30 themes & 50 themes challenges 10) Check f-list regularly, so I don;t get flood ^^ That's kinda about it -_-()...nothing much to really talk abt XD List for month of July 1)Buy new set of CD-Rs 2)Do well for OFA Progress Test 3)Finished reading 'The Glass Palace', currently at part 4.