Skip to main content

*sigh*

Am going to bed in a while, just an entry to remind myself and stuff XDD

I'd yet to return Shuhua the 60cents ...I keep forgetting about it XDD ... Grace is sick hence is absence today xD... I went out with Xinhui and Shuhua to IMM today xD We had so much fun together XDD... I can't believe I actually spend so long with Xinhui at the Daigoro, Bento box section XDD

I managed to ask for permission to borrow Shaman King animes from Xinhui as soon as she finished the series, while I promised to lend them Fruits Basket... (which indicates me to beg from my brother and to locate that missing disc 3 XDD) Probably to replace box 2 as well -_-() My brother's copy is MIA... only Box 1 remains at home XD...

Also, I'd ask my ex-tutor to bring back the latest release of 'Godhand Teru' and 'Tennis no Ohjisama' mangas set when he went to Taiwan next month for training XD so far, I don't need to buy myself except for Tantei Gakuen Q and DearBoys XDD

That reminds me to go check out latest Chuang Yi release and see if I missed any books XDD... not to forget to get new CD-Rs... and Diskette Holder... I'm seriously running out of diskette holder to store my floppy disks...

My 'Pink' diskette holder is nearly full and my school diskette pouch is already 'Full'... hence I do need a new one >< Maybe I'll buy it on Saturday... when I went over to Jurong East to meet up with Eve...

Also, I'd finished doing the research and getting hold of the 'tutorial for animation' just a while ago XD... We will be meeting up at my place this weekend, in the afternoon after my tutoring session with Angie, my student, to brainstorm, do/decide/work on our 'Animation' project for our powerpoint presentation (OFA Powerpoint Examination)... Probably to plan out the question and summarizing the points for 'History of Animation' too XD

Alright, with that, I'm done for the day. And that reminded me ... Jac!!! Happy Birthday in Advance!!!!! Her b'dae is 28 July, approaching soon XDDD

Also, Eve's B'dae is 29 July XDD which is just a day after Jac!!!! XDDD I always seems to get along well with Leo, XDD Jac is a Leo, and she is one of my closest online friend, and my cousin, Cindy, is a Leo... now Evelyn too XDDD *Three cheers for Leo!!!*

Comments

Erika said…
Muahahaa... *leaves footprints*
joanne said…
haha XDDD wipes clean the prints XD

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...