Skip to main content

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD

I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD)

Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD

I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD

As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui.

After all the random entertainment, we worked on our project. We managed to get the first 2 slides done and saved on my hard drive XD (only done 2 slides...) -_-() That's because we came to a realization that we'd yet to summarise everything about the history of animation. XDD

We managed to eliminate 3 pages off the whole word document on History of Animation, taking note, keeping the importants one XDD Now, we are stuck on the summary of Market demands for Animation industry xDD... Coming to a decision that a day is not enough for us to complete the project work, we decided to work on it after school on friday too ^^;;

Therefore, it's decided that we will work on the project at my place again on Friday after school, since next week's session does not includes Choir for the girls xD

Now that, it's 1/4 done xDD I can go off to shower and do other stuff XDD The presentation is on 15 August 2005 xDD hopefully, we will be able to finish the project in time for it xDD

Speaking of which, next week consists of Microsoft word revision since exams is on Friday again -_-()

And shuhua, I'd seen the 'smelly footprint' you left behind XDD

Comments

Erika said…
Bleah.... how dare u wipe my footprints off! *steps harder, leaving even more footprints tis time*

Wahahaa... eh neber update le? Lolzz
joanne said…
^^;; will update now XD

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...