Skip to main content

Reasons for my move from Pitas to Here!

I've move my blog from pitas, to blogspot... such that I would have an easier time when I update my blog. I'll still keep the pitas as a link. That will be my archive. Well, that's all for now.ciao~

10.50 a.m

All right, after all those moving hassle... I finally got all the essential links onto this new page. Just closed up my previous blog page, the link is up and about here! Dreams and Aspiration version 1 contains all my thoughts from the year 2003-2005(March 8). Starting of now, year 2005, March 11- All my thoughts/feelings/plans made for the future will be up here! The reason why I chose to move back here to blogger is due to the fact that I'd two other blogs hosted on blogger. If i were to host my personal on another site, it will be a hassle when I updated my blog. The links to my other two blogs can also be found here, which is namely Fictions blog and Chinese Blog.

Chinese Blog is a page dedicated to my animes reviews, mostly related to Gundam series. However, every now and then my Chinese fiction will be hosted there as well. Also, I've included something called "FFdotnet" under my links. It serves as a shortcut to my bio in FF.net. Reason for putting it up: Make things easier, you can get most of my fanfics there. All my projects/ latest/ completed/ on hold were all listed down over there. Also, this blog in future will also be use for an information tools since I'll be updating this regularly on my latest writing news or otherwise stated.

Fiction blog will be continue for hosting of random drabbles which I came up with every now and then. Also, I wanted to make things easier for readers to contact me... hence the move of my personal blog. Blogger allows readers to place comments under my entry which Pitas doesn't offer, hence the hassle of adding in a guestbook which nobody wanted to use anyway. So the comments is one of the major factor which encourages me to move my blog.

Well... see you the next time round... have fun browsing around!

Comments

joanne said…
All right, i am doing testing on my blog comments right now!

Popular posts from this blog

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...