Skip to main content

Mood: Lazy

Back ground music: Card captor sakura ED3

I'm feeling lazy, all because my menstrual cycle had finally arrived after been late for one week. Menstrual cramps are torturing, my whole body is aching and craving for my bed. I find my bed very inviting this two days... including yesterday. I never managed to get much things done whenever my period arrived. It's usually the day before my period arrive and the day itself when it arrived... after that two days. I'm more or less recovered from my lazy and retarded body.

Writing news: Like yesterday, only managed to write two new chapters down. Yesterday, I've completed "Future" chapter 6 and "The Library" chapter 6...I never did get to do "what If" since I don't have the energy to do it then. Nevertheless, I'd done it earlier on before I take my lunch. I finally finish writing chapter 18 of "What If" although I'd spent almost one and a half hour just to get it down ... unlike the day before yesterday (Thursday) which I've only spend an hour on it. Also, I'd finished writing Chapter 6 of "To love the enemy" .... Wee!! (Partying & Waving) Kyou had finally awaken from his coma... But that's not all... Yuki and Kyou are getting closer in terms of their relationship. Although, it's only a small step ..but it's still getting closer to our goal of setting them up together.

General: Well, sorry... My body is too tired right now... I can't control what my hands are trying to type (alot of editing/erasing) cause' they simply refused to cooperate with me despite my mind had an understanding on what I'm supposed to be writing here. I Guess that's all for now... I shall update another time... off to bed! Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Project updates ! XD

My friends just left my place, we had so much fun today xDD I did some tarot reading for Xinhui (entertainment purposes)... for some reasons... 'Lovers' card keep coming up in all five predictions, (Family, Love, Career, General life reading & Money XD) Eve and I cook some instant noodles for Lunch, now they are off to go home for dinner. XD Xinhui's family is having steamboat today at CCK, while Eve asked her sister to Pack dinner for her XD. She now owned a Singapore number, which is M1 top-up line XDDD so now, I have an easier time calling her/smsing her xDD Otherwise, i had to keep emailing her for little things that's meant to be said over sms xDD I'm off to dinner in a while, but before that... let's do a summary of today's event. XD As usual, I went for tutoring session with Angie this morning. In the afternoon, I met up with Eve at the Jurong East mRT station, while we head off to my house together, arriving at the bus stop, we met up with XinHui...