Skip to main content

Friday, moody

Background music: Life goes on (gundam seed destiny)

General: Nothing much, except i fell down when i went for lunch earlier. Also, experiencing serious muscles cramps due to the lack of exercising and prolonged period of sitting in the same position.

Writing news: Well, coming along nicely. Although it's still little compared to yesterday. I can never seemed to write much on friday... don't have the correct mood and heart as well as brain cells to do so. maybe i've killed too much of my brain cells yesterday.

So far, I've written a chapter on my Hikaru No Go fic (HNG) "Future" and starting to work on my WK fic "The library" chapter 6 as well. If my Pot muses decided to step in later, I might be able to do something about the dinner which Ryoma is supposed to attend, also I'll try to reveal the point of having Melissa, Carl and James in the story. Further more, established Ryoma's mother Rumiko(OC) and Ryoma's mother side of the family linkage not to forget the endless family dispute which causes a rift and the Echizen's not being allowed to attend (meaning Nanjirou and Soujirou).

Nothing else happened/may happened in the later part of the day, since there isn't much idea to start on or require working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...

Tired... just wanted to drop dead...

I'm so tired... my eyes are barely open... Why am I blogging then? Well, I blog cause' I'm bored...and I have no intention to spam my F-list on LJ. Sometimes, I wonder why on earth am I keeping a private blog here at blogger when I have more than Sufficient journals... I've just dropped by 'Kakashi-sensei' or 'Crabbe's ' blog, and I'm highly amused by her recent entry... More like rant on Indians... ^^;; Speaking of which, I'm kinda afraid of getting too close with the Indians... It's not that they smelled or anything...more like, they grated on my nerves more than necessary... In any case, I've been reading a Hermione/Snape fanfic earlier on...it's fantastic... it's entitled 'Before the Dawn' XDDD ^__^ I'm currently debating on the idea of whether I wanted to read a manga or a fic on Sasu/Naru before heading off to school ^___^ Speaking of school...I've gotten so mild irritated by my BFD topic... Geez, why mus...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...