Skip to main content

school started again...

school starts yesterday, spend nearly 15 bucks on classical music CD... Value pack, 3CD selling at price of 1... so I went ahead and bought it, after considering the option for 24 hrs. Cause'; I really wanted the 'Ave Maria' and 'Morning Mood' ...

Anyway, yesterday - in school;during lesson time; I kept my receiver channel on at symphony 92.4 fm... XDDD ^_^ Managed to stay awake the whole while, during POM... Mr. Kamaruddin is correct. Classical music can help one to study better ^_^

Got back POM project part 1, scored 8/10 marks... ^^;; Had not started on Part 2 yet,since this week we were still in holiday mood. Probably will not get much work done, either way. so probably, will officially start work on next week. Friend move house liao, now living in terrace house at phoenix garden. Project work normally on weekends, see what I can do lor... ^^;; XDDD ^^;; if do project until too late, just sleepover at her house =_=();; but that means cannot use my own PC to write Chinese Fics and hang around forum liao...

Cross fingers and hope,it will not boil down to that ^^;; that's all, cya !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PMS or something else?

These two months is entirely erratic, my moods fluctuates up and down with no pattern. One minute I am ok and fine, and the next I'm angsty and feels like dying or something. One moment I smile and laugh, the next I'm feeling hysterical and feels like breaking down in tears or having a meltdown by screaming/yelling at nothing and absolutely everything. It really really makes me question my sanity if nothing else... to top it off with the stress that comes in from work... it's a miracle that it haven't drove me to the point of needing a shrink.

Just an entry to remind myself on certain things...

Right, long time no update ... Well actually not very long lah, only about 2 months not updating this blog. Initially I thought of updating last night but I'm lazy so drag until now while waiting for Taiwan supplier mail to come in. Okay, I should be in Bedok but somehow I'm not ... the boss changes his mind, and only Friday needs to be at Bedok . Paperwork done in Tanjong Pagar ...stupid right? Issue aside, just something new ... I'm changing my jobs soon. In fact, I had already tendered in my resignation letter with 1 month notice - my last day with this company is until 19 October 2011. This time around, the job search went nicely as compared to the last time around. Mainly because this time I don't apply to jobs randomly, I look through the job scope throughly and spend good old time considering about the duties as well as location before making up my mind to send out the applications. 4 applications and 2 job interviews later, I got myself a new job. The 4 appl...

Yay!!!! My sea shipment books have arrived!!!!

Arrived, they arrived !!! Am so happy and high, cause I get a chance to finally hold them ... :P Once I reached home, I spend 45 mins on them wrapping them up with manual book covers. No choice, odd size no free cover to take from shop :( So far only 书虫 I haven't get my hands on, since only 1 book came and I gave it to YuanJia first. So I wait for the next round lor :P I absolutely had the temptation to start reading them now, but ... I feared that I would get hooked and wanted the next book immediately following my finishing what I had on hand. So how leh? I flipped through the 沉月之钥 already, and just the intro written by 御我 makes me wanted to wait for a few more books before reading. Cause it seems quite nice to read ... 鬼王is interesting too, but so far only 1 book is out. Okay, so if I read this first ... I won't get too excited to get the next book since it hadn't even came out yet ... As for 黑灵, I haven't flipped yet ... so dunno. But I need to lend Biyu on ...