Skip to main content

Things to do for the week

Well... I notice I have a lot of stuff to do over the course of the next month. XD

1) Jac is coming back on 20th XD (not something I can do... -_-()...school starts that day for me -_- )

2) Meet Jac, go medieval book shopping ^^ (30 june at 1 pm)

3) Read 'The Glass Palace', still stuck at chapter 12 -_-()

4) Find time for fics work ^^;;

5) Update journal and burn CDs

6) Update/do at least one chapter of Chinese fics -_-() on hold for nearly a year already -_-()...

7) Make new friends !!!!

8) Revising Sec 2 work (for tutoring purposes)

9) 30 themes & 50 themes challenges

10) Check f-list regularly, so I don;t get flood ^^


That's kinda about it -_-()...nothing much to really talk abt XD

List for month of July

1)Buy new set of CD-Rs

2)Do well for OFA Progress Test

3)Finished reading 'The Glass Palace', currently at part 4.

Comments

einaoj said…
i see you've already linked me. =) i'm fine with that. but i don't link people though, so i wont link you back ne.
joanne said…
hehe XD no problem ^__^ I think it's only polite that I asked for permission to link to you XD

Popular posts from this blog

*sigh*

Am going to bed in a while, just an entry to remind myself and stuff XDD I'd yet to return Shuhua the 60cents ...I keep forgetting about it XDD ... Grace is sick hence is absence today xD... I went out with Xinhui and Shuhua to IMM today xD We had so much fun together XDD... I can't believe I actually spend so long with Xinhui at the Daigoro, Bento box section XDD I managed to ask for permission to borrow Shaman King animes from Xinhui as soon as she finished the series, while I promised to lend them Fruits Basket... (which indicates me to beg from my brother and to locate that missing disc 3 XDD) Probably to replace box 2 as well -_-() My brother's copy is MIA... only Box 1 remains at home XD... Also, I'd ask my ex-tutor to bring back the latest release of 'Godhand Teru' and 'Tennis no Ohjisama' mangas set when he went to Taiwan next month for training XD so far, I don't need to buy myself except for Tantei Gakuen Q and DearBoys XDD That reminds me ...

Projects & Imaginery Hogwarts!

Gosh, we finished our project!!! and the monitor just informed us today that the deadline had been extended till 16 september > Anyway, I went over to Xinhui's place today XD We watched Shaman King together xD and I even borrowed the first box set home to watch XD Given a chance, if I really felt like it, maybe I'll borrow her 'Inuyasha' too ^^ XD Am so happy,!!! xDDD Another Anime lover like me, XD Anyway, I'm now buzzing off to read fanfics on Draco/Ginny XDDD... Speaking of fics, that reminds me I had a few unpublished fics stashed somewhere xD but am either too lazy to type it out or too lazy to publish XDDD ^__^ However, I'll try to have one up soon ^^;; Yeah, we came up with the idea of doing imaginery Hogwarts at ITE Clementi, to spice up our college life XD Shuhua is officially 'Crabbe' XDDD Evelyn is Goyle XDDD Xinhui being Zabini and myself as Malfoy XDD ^__^ This idea originated from Xinhui since we two are Harry Potter obsessed these few w...

Gundam Seed Destiny 46

Wow, I really am speechless. It would seems that Meer campbell sacrifice her life for Lacus. Initially, it was a trap set up by Sarah (Meer's bodyguard) to kill off the real Lacus Clyne. She made Meer's Haro to send Lacus a message, claiming that Meer will be shot to death and seek help. Next, she asked Meer to wait for the gang in some open space of a threatre, while she hide in ambushed together with several other males guards. A confrontation took place, Meer refuses to acknowledge Lacus as the true Lacus Clyne. However, Lacus appeared unfazed by her behavior and instead claimed to say that she could have her name and looks, but they would still remain as two separate people, since their ideals will still not be the same. Apparently, that was the time that Sarah decided to attack. It just so happened that Tori, Kira's bird send a signal allowing Athrun to realize that they've been ambushed. Pushing Lacus towards Kira, he took hold of Meer as they ran to hide. A hecti...