General:Well... just drop by arctic livejournal... and I left a comment there since I chance upon the subject of the fic "LATE". Well, once again... I would like to clarify it is not plagarism... it's just influenced/inspired by Arctic's version of "late". Since she mention it in her livejournal... I thought I should clarify here as well... We'd settled the matter privately via email... and it's all cleared up.. I'd also included a new disclaimer in the fic itself in the FF.net acct. Once again, I would like to thank her for not reporting the subject to FF.net.
Others: I just can't resist the urge to re-watch "Whistle" .... I wondered how many good animes on soccer are there? Compared to "Prince Of Tennis", I seemed to like "Whistle" more... for some unknown reasons.... well, gotta re-watch again... this is already the third time... *wonder when I would stop*
God.... Inui as my mother.... Yukimura as my younger brother... my lord...
Others: I just can't resist the urge to re-watch "Whistle" .... I wondered how many good animes on soccer are there? Compared to "Prince Of Tennis", I seemed to like "Whistle" more... for some unknown reasons.... well, gotta re-watch again... this is already the third time... *wonder when I would stop*
God.... Inui as my mother.... Yukimura as my younger brother... my lord...
Comments